When do your public tours run?
Our public Yarra Valley winery tours run Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What do I need to wear?
Smart casual comfortable clothing is best. As long as you look neat and tidy, there aren’t any problems.
It can be a little chilly in the Yarra Valley so something to keep warm is also important.
Where’s your pick-up location?
Our main pick up location is St. Pauls Cathedral, Flinders Street, CBD. Opposite Federation Square. Pick up at 9.30 am return approx 5.15 pm.
Other alternative locations:
- Holiday Inn Melbourne On Flinders on the corner of Flinders Lane & Spencer Street 575 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000 Pick up at 9.15 am return approx 5.40 pm.
- Princess Theatre. 163 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000. Pick up at 9.35 am return approx. 5.15 pm.
- McDonalds, cnr Springvale Road & Maroondah Hwy, Nunawading. Pick up at 9.50 am return approx 4.40 pm.
- Ringwood Train Station, Maroondah Hwy. Wait outside main exit Maroondah Hwy. Pick up at 10.00 am return approx 4.30 pm.
- The Sebel, Heritage Avenue, Chirnside Park, Yarra Valley. Wait outside reception. Pick up at 10.20 am return approx 4.20 pm.
- Lilydale Train Station, Maroondah Hwy. Wait outside – Maroondah Hwy. Pick up at 10.20 am return approx 4.20 pm.
Will you wait for me if I’m running late?
Because we require a phone number when booking, we will always try to call you if we can’t find you a few minutes before leaving. Since we visit so many wineries during the day we are required to leave on time, so are unable to wait for people running late. We do strongly recommend that you get to your pick-up spot early.
Are you allowed to get drunk?
We encourage our guests to enjoy their wine and have fun. Each venue has a responsible service of alcohol policy and can refuse to serve you if they think you’ve had too much to drink.
Can we drink on the bus?
The law dictates that the consumption of alcohol in a moving vehicle is not allowed. So far, we haven’t had anyone say they could have done with more wines on the tour, so we’re confident you’ll be happy.
Can I take wine home with me?
Absolutely! That’s part of the idea, so you can discover new wines and enjoy them at a later date.
How do I book?
Booking online is the best way to pay and secure your seat on the tour.
How many people do you need for a private tour to go ahead?
Six is generally the minimum number for our private tours, but we have held tours with fewer participants.
Is there are minimum number of people for the public tour to run?
Our public tour requires a minimum of four people to run. If tours have less than four people we reserve the right to cancel the tour. However, we will always seek to place you on another tour.
What if I have any dietary requirements or allergies?
No problem at all. Just let us know so we can make the arrangements.
How do I organise a private group tour?
Simply get in touch and we will tailor a tour to suit your specific needs.
Some things worth keeping in mind:
When booking a private tour we require a $300 deposit to secure your booking. Final payment is required 2 weeks prior to the tour.