Try our ‘Sangria’ recipe – it’s an easy to make chilled out drink – and yes of course it has wine in it 🙂
Whilst you’re sipping away check out our Chillout Yarra Valley Winery Tour – the perfect way to enjoy summer! http://www.chilloutwinetours.com.au/yarra-valley-wine-tours/yarra-valley-wine-tours-public//
- 8 cups dry red wine
- 4 cups orange juice chilled (carton juice is fine)
- 1 medium orange, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 medium lemon, sliced thin crosswise
- 1 small pear, diced (use another apple if no pear)
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 4 cups of soda water chilled
- 1 shot of banana liqueur
Combine the wine, banana liqueur, orange juice, orange and lemon slices in a large pitcher. Mix well, cover and refrigerate. Add the pear and apple one hour before drinking.
Add the soda water lastly and mix well and serve over ice – yummy!
– In a rush, just mix all ingredients together and serve over ice!!
– Experimental mood – mix to taste – try different fruits – substitute banana liqueur for Grand Marnier or Cointreau or your favourite spirit or liqueur that you think might work!!!